'Allo

'Allo

Friday, June 15, 2012

Sleepover and hanging out-TL;DR ahaha

06/12/12
Shanni and Archer are leaving on Friday to Korea, so a sleepover was planned with me, Macie, and Taryn (a super cool girl who fangirls about the same things as me!!)

I was the first to arrive, because Shanni called me like 9-something in the morning, so I figured she wanted me to come over earlier. It was pretty much a lazy morning/afternoon of watching Gurren Lagann and doing other stuff...
...which included going to Tsuku Tsuku Tei for lunch~Their Zaru Udon was pretty goood :9 And they had interesting choice in music. (' u ')


Fast-forwarding to laterrrr..Shanni had me try on her dresses, because she enjoyed seeing me in girlier attire. I helped Archer iron his shirt cause he had no idea how WHAT A LOSER HAHAHAH 8DDD

Macie and Taryn came by later, and we went to do some PURIKURA. I made only 2 regular expressions and the rest were derp. MAKING DERP FACES JUST FEEL SO NATURAL. C: While there, I cam-whored with Macie...





-To make up for that horribly derpy face
earlier, ahahah-

SUPER SENTAI RANGERS GO!
KawaiiJapaneseModelGirl to the right is wondering
what the heck we're doing. And this picture best shows
the outfit Shanni forced me to wear prepared for me.

Creeper Archer.


Afterwards, we went back to Shanni and Archer's place to COMMENCE THE SLEEPOVER. I entertained Shanni, Macie, and Taryn with the musical composition of my rear end until I fell asleep at 12.

06/13/12
The next morning, I was the first to fully wake up...to discover bruises covering my entire knee. The others told me that I had kneed the bed frame multiple times in my sleep, ahahah.

Once everyone was up, I made them huge breakfasts consisting of spam, eggs, rice, and kimchi ^^ I watched them play Monopoly and for a short period of time, got involved as the banker. I ended up falling asleep and woke up to Archer taking pictures of me CREEPY MUCH. I fell back asleep but was woken up again to Shanni having to fix the sofa, so I rolled off onto the ground until Archer moved me to his room BRUISING MY ANKLE AGAINST THE WALL IN THE PROCESS.

We took the bus to Pearl Ridge and hung out there until we were picked up and dropped off at Zippy's. Afterwards, we walked back to their house to hang a bit and grab our stuff. Archer tried stuffing me in his luggage so I could go Korea with them, but I didn't fit LOL. The best part was that Snoball paid an unusual amount of attention to me that night~

 Maybe he was wondering what I was doing sitting
in a luggage bag.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s720x720/600659_401049023278857_595350291_n.jpg
HE LIKES IT WHEN YOU BLOW AIR AT HIS FACE
ASDFGHJKL SO CUTE

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/480053_401048626612230_432763133_n.jpg
Snoball is just too cute for my own good. I CAN'T HANDLE T__T

Overall, I had a great time hanging with everyone and I'll never forget those two days. More importantly, I can't wait till they return in a couple of months! x) I hope Snoball doesn't forget how well I treated him :')


No comments: