'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Well Now...

 How many months has it been already, oops

Still haven't moved yet, oddly enough (not complaining, though).
And quite a lot has happened since my last entry

DO YOU DARE TO READ ON

Okay then, hello there :3
.
.
.
For example, I graduated High School, whooo
I got a new phone yayyy

Signed up for my college classes (all of which I currently share with Dianna, LOL)

And well, got around to watching The Hobbit and Star Trek AWW YISS
Martin and Benedict are truly my favorite actors, and will continue to be so for a long time, I imagine c:

Currently on summer break, so I gotta put in them work hours and of course spend a lot of time with my friends! 

Kawaii Kon '13 happened, where I was Mami Tomoe, Haruno Sakura (Gakuen!ver), and a casual Okita (Gintama)
Jenny, (in case you forgot) was Akemi Homura and Himari Takakura

Congratz to Jenny, Macie and I, and all you other folks who became of legal age \O/ we are old farts, hahah
I don't actually know what else to say, so I'll just throw in a bunch of pictures :D


 There's Jenny and me on the right-center, with our other friends
for the Ignition banquet
I quite like my hair here (looks a bit like I'm wearing a wig ahahah, and you can sorta see my
Sherlock iTouch case on my left as well [I ABSOLUTELY ADORE IT])

Ignition, by the way, if you remember from my long-ago post
was quite a success, I'd say. I loved all my mentees
and I think we became pretty good friends. Most of us, anyway
. c:

Few shots from KKon (from Jenny's camera):
 There's me as Mami and Jenny as Akemi (shot
courtesy of Hiroshi)
I'd say we did a pretty good job with our costumes, though there
are certain aspects we definitely felt we could improve :3
 My Gakuen!Sakura cos
^ both shots taken by Jenny

^taken by Casey
SORRY NOT SORRY FOR MY FACE LOL
I was directed to do a creeper face so it sorta happened

Fun fact: this is meant to be my Chie Satonaka wig
but I kinda screwed up making her costume so I gave up
(temporarily!) and decided to go for Okita instead OTL
quite comforable, at least ;D


Okay, I'm done here (although much more happened). Hopefully I can work on a more organized blog, update more regularly and all that. Though I imagine this is more of a journal anyway, jotting down stuff on occasions when I feel like, hahah.
Farewell for nowwww




No comments: