'Allo

'Allo

Friday, December 19, 2014

HAH


It's been about 10 months or so since I last posted omfg
You know what that means

PHOTO DUMP

but also to summarize, I grew out my hair really long, got a nice blue-green ombre, chopped it off and ombre-d it again, and am currently in the process of growing it out once more yeee




SELFIE WITH THE BRUH FROM WHEN I HAD LONG HAIR. Ahhh it was really nice & I sort of regret chopping it off but heck I got a lot of compliments about its current style so I guess it's not all that bad







From when it was ~hella~ cold and I was able to triple layer
but yes short hair, same ombre











Ugh also at this point I'm already in my 2nd year of college so that's something (especially since I still look like a middle-schooler to most)

I've sort of been stepping up my cosplay game a bit but it's mostly half-done stuff that I'm too damn lazy or tired to complete in one go
I've still got like 4 months till Kawaii-Kon so it's okaaaaaaaaaay

For the lineup I've got Shouyou from Haikyuu, Haruka from Free!, and
well
maybe casual Shouyou? I don't remember deciding on a third character yet. Huh.
A look back at 2014 since it's already past the halfway point of December...
Definitely did more cosplays, managed to finish my first year of college, did major changes to hair, and I guess rediscovered my insane love of eggs
I don't even know what to do anymore but I'm so tired right now hahah online ED courses are killer.
Just gonna
toss some pics here
cause ye
looks like people still visit occasionally? Hello, whoever you strangers or friends areee







HAHAHAH THAT TIME I TRIED BEING KAGEYAMA
oh gosh
I have the same expression as him I think, but nah Shouyou's my bby




I made this because one of those horoscope things said Aries was the "perverted glasses character" in an anime and so I just kind of rolled with it

 My Shouyou test! After I finished the top I was like hell yeah time for a selfie

The jacket is also really comfortable so shout out to the homies who made it~






Yeah no okay my eyes feel like they're on fire so I'm gonna just
sleep
yes
if you are reading this, I commend you for making it this far
also y'all should comment or something
cause why not

No comments: