'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ご免なさい, 私は怠惰な人です。 Orz

So I haven't updated in quite some time, I think. Mostly because I was lazy, ahaha... .__. Anyways, time to do a little recollecting of my memories these past few days.. LOL I just realized this is mostly a food entry-but hey, FOOD IS IMPORTANT.


 I got around to eating the oranges my aunty brought.
'Tis a lovely color..

Jonie's mom's birthday was the other day, and she
gave us like, HALF of her cake! xDDDD THANK YOU SO
MUCH JONIE AND JONIE'S MOM FOR THE CAKE AND
THE KIMCHEE. <<I can now make kimchee pancakes *w*
 
This was the lunch I made my mom (I've been making
her lunch all this week, actually, but this is the one I'm 
most proud of! Contains rice, sausages, eggs, and unagi ^^

The picture I drew for Hiromichi for his birthday, since
I can't see him directly, I sent it to him on fb xD
 
 My dad gave me some...chocolate things whose name
escapes my mind. Oh well, it was delicious, in any case. :9
My mom brought back-specifically chocolate chip-cookies~
THANKS MOM, I AM NOM-ING ON THEM AS I TYPE THIS~
Although Brian is the one who brought these smexy lil'
thangs (lol) my mom actually paid for them, so thank you 
to both! xD 
 
As I side note, I'm pretty happy, because Jonie has been coming over more often! It seems
my mom has finally accepted the fact that we will see her one way or another. xD
 
- おわり-

No comments: