'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, May 29, 2011

お誕生日おめでとう, メイシーちゃん! xD

I had a GREAT time today at Macie's 16th birthday party~ To be honest, I was actually not planning on coming, but after Archer semi-blackmailed me, I ended up going too. My gift to her was a cute little Edward (FMA) phone charm! xD So me, Archer, and his sister Shanni (who gave me a SUPER EPIC ORANGE CHARM! \(>w<)/) headed over to Ala Moana beach park, which was where Macie's party took place. Anyways, I guess I'll talk about it as I go along~
I saw shelves of Bleach, Naruto, and..some other
stuff while shopping for Macie's gift ^^


PONYO~~!

And, uh..Archer treated me to some Jamba Juice. -FEELS INDEBTED-
O__O

Archer and his sister Shanni :D She's strangely clear in this pic!
Maybe my camera knew I was especially trying to get her xD
(she's quite camera shy..) :o

ME AND THE SUPER CUTE PIGGY I SAW AT SANRIO. xD

THE PIGGY.
THE ROUND ELEPHANT.
After many minutes of searching, we finally found Macie =w=;
After constant directing over the phone...

Vivian and Jessica LOL
My drink :3

WE GOT GOODY BAGS :9
Chatting away. I believe Jenny was explaining something to
Jessica and Vivian...

Taking a picture of Archer taking a picture of me. @w@

HAHAHAHA, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY CAMERA, TRISTAN.
Macie :3
Reflection of me in Jenny's sunglasses. It looks like..the "fisheye"
technique? :o

Shanni finally let me take a picture of her on the condition that
she cover her face.. I don't see why, though :<

We finally headed over to the beach. Archer looks so Ryohei
now, because of his tank top and shorts! XD

Makin Tawny into a sand mermaid~ xD
Picture by Tristan.


We were making a fortress and, uh..volcano of sorts.
Mostly complete! xDDDD
LOL I placed my can of juice on John's bootays and made something
like eyes!

After Tawny sat on him, there was this..mountain imprint
there, too... o__O

As tradition goes, they swiped a bit of the cupcake frosting on
birthday girl Macie's face 8D

Getting ready for the whipped cream contest (video may be
uploaded later..)

The Doughnut Eating Contest:

So for some reason the quality was kind of ruined through
processing on my computer, but you can more or less see
what happened. SJ, John, and Macie cheated, so even though
Jenny couldn't properly whistle, she's the real winner here :b
Jenny drawing some abs on Daniel's (<< think that's his name? )
stomach.

Tristan and Daniel trying to open up the coconut.

Jenny trying now..


JENNY WAS SO MUDDEREFFING PRO AT OPENING IT. SHE TOTALLY
BEAT THE GUYS. FAWK YOU, GUYS. YOU CAN'T DO EVERYTHING.
xDDDDDD



Playing cards.

Whoops, zoomed in too much. But I love how the
sunlight naturally makes our skin look preeetty~ *w*

FUNNY FACE TIME YEAH.

They were playing "Ninja"

LOL Jenny struck a 'super' pose 8D

AWW YEAAAH.

THEY LOOKED SO SILLY. This was after Daniel had tackled
Tristan and they totally fell. =w=;

John just loves to be on top xD

HUMAN PYRAMID!
Bottom from left : Macie, Jessica, Daniel
Middle from left : Vivian and someone else I don't know
Top : Jenny
Note : Although it does indeed look as though Tristan's hand is
not where it should be, he's actually just helping Jenny get to the top
by supporting her feet x)

I forgot his name already, but I know it's like, SJ, so I'll call him that.
Anyways, SJ gave Jenny a quick piggyback, even swinging around in
circles! HOW'S THE VIEW FROM UP THERE, JENNY? xDDD

Macie's cupcakes turned my tongue blue.
DAMN, my hands are too white for their own
good. =__= WHY WON'T YOU MUDDEREFFERS
TAN?? x(
Overall, despite my great dislike of the beach, I had a great time! Thanks to Archer (and by extension, Shanni) for "dragging" me there with you guys! This was one heckuva day :D I think
I made new friends, too :3 HOPE I GET MORE DAYS LIKE THIS OVER THE SUMMER, thank you.

-おわり-

No comments: