'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, May 28, 2011

なんとか。。。ひさしぶりです ねえ?

Many things happened, but I could not blog them because I was waay too tired. Even now, I am tired because I recently got back from an Ignition mentor meeting. Gosh, it was around 9 hours straight =__= Anyways, I'll talk as I go along. :\



Random picture of Dianna's bag. Sakura-chan (camera name
LOL) did a good job of focusing here xD


 Playing cards at the tablesss

The cup I decorated for Hiromichi 


And the one I decorated..for ME :D


Of course I worked harder on mines. Plus, he only requested
K-On, so.. u__u

 YOU CAN'T ESCAPE MY PEACE, MACIE. >:D

 Catching people mid-speech is fun xD

Dianna was checking the wall for bugs. There was quite a lot
that day =__=;

 LOL EMILY'S ARM WAS PROVEN TO BE THE SAME LENGTH AS
MACIE'S LEG. 8D


The next 5 or so pics were taken by Miye. o__o
 
*notices camera*

*mid-speech*
....
*screw this*
 *STOP TAKING PICTURES ALREADY DX*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pd. 5 ICE CREAM-BROWNIE PARTY

There were no lights in this room. It was all natural light
filtering through the windows in the ceiling *o*

なんだよ, ひろみち!
:b
This was my first Geometry class. Then we moved to A building.
I like it here, though..because of the...

...natural lighting.





 Thanks to Hiromichi, I was able to play and hold a PSP for the 
first time! I played Project Diva

end of pd. 5
-----------------------------------------------------

Braiding Dianna's hair in pd 2 (the next day)

 Erwin gave me CHEEZ-IT (pd 4). I ate a whole lot of it :3
Then there was pizza for lunch, but I had my fill of
cheese for the day =n=;

-------
pd 6.
LOL Anthony managed to get the star family I made to stand up!
I tried to get these and the rest I made to stand, but they kept
falling when it came to the last 2, so I just gave up and handed
them back to him. >:(

-- Also that day, we had a "star war" in period 4! I say star war because
we were literally attacking each other with stars (me, him, and later Erwin! xD)
It was crazy but fun ^^ Though Anderson said we were like little kids... =_=; --

That was a good last day. I'm glad I came to school :3 If I 
hadn't...I would've missed all that fun and delicious food :9 
Plus, I would've missed hearing that I indeed had the top score
in my English class and that I STILL BEAT ANTHONY. MWAHAHAHA.



The bento I made for the Ignition meeting
 
INSTANT NOODLES AWW YEAAAAH. :9
-----------------------------------------------------------

We also had Yakiniku the other night. :D
WHUT THE FAWK IS THIS ITALIAN LOOKING THING
DOING IN A KOREAN RESTAURANT.

They remodeled! :D

 MM, YEAH. That was some good yakiniku! x9

 And of course, we got some sweeter-than-usual-
SHIKHYEEEEE~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Few pics from Ignition meeting 

 OMG IT WAS LIKE THEY KNEW I WOULD GET THIS BINDER. (it 
was randomly passed out) I got orange highlighter with orange
tabs, and orange white-out! xDDD

They also gave us cookies and..

..this. Wow, you really can tell if I use Sakura-chan or...my phone
camera. LOL should I name my phone too?? xDDD

-おわり-

No comments: