'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kawaii Kon Saturday! [04/30/11]

Saturday. The day with the most people and by extension, more of better cosplays! xD Again, going to cut straight to the pictures..


 Sandplay Singing of Dragon Rin *w*


 Us torgether. I wish she was my Rin instead. Jenny too tall for
me. :c

 LEN LOVE THEM BANANAS.

OKITAAAAA~
 BEL~

Me and a Miku :3
Full-body
Jenny in her (Y)uni costume
The epic Scanty and Kneesocks cosplay we saw!

GUMIIII :DDD
Where da rest of your members? I like the lighting here. Makes
them look extra menacing :D
 Dais-"WOoAAaH"-Beat

Me and another Miku. ^^ ...MY COLLARRRGH
 A mini-Miku and Amu

 Me and a reallly cute Len xDDD I have no idea what I was doing here..

 AWEOSME Suigintou

UNSYMMETRICAL, PATTY! ;D
A Lightning. I wish she did a more action-y pose ahhh

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STEIN??

My two great buds now dressed as Claude and Sebastian :)
Mio and Yui! :D
Whoops forgot to rotate. Mio, "Don't Say Lazy" ver!

 YAY HOWL SOPHIE CALCIFER AND TURNIP-HEAD xD

 Me and Jenny in the bathroom. ^^

Full-body reflection. 
TEAM FORTRESSSSS.
Me and a Kaito ;D
A lolita cosplayer :3
 Jenny and me. Excuse the crotch-tastic ness. x__x

 ASSASSIN'S CREEEEED.

Ritsu and Mio "Listen!" version!!! xD
Ka'ori (I think that's how its spellied?) as Taokaka :3
Me and Jenny's cousin, Sandy. She was also a Len! :D
Me and another Len (Fate Rebirth ver, I think) ^^ 
They had a Caramell Dansen going on >w<
An Amulet Heart and Amulet Spade me and Jenny saw from upstairs,
then hurried all the way down to, to take pictures of ^^

I like to watch birds. ಠuಠ

*pose pose*
 *pose*-SURPRISE JUMP! It was so cute! xD

The pretty lily pads and stuff in the water :D
The Soul Eater group :D There aren't enough Soul
Eater cosplayers heeeere =w=

No comments: