'Allo

'Allo

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lol semi-avalanche of things agaiiin ;D

Um, so like the earlier post implied, my bro IS back (from college) and I spent that first day after his return by getting coffee and doing some shopping. Plus..some other things happened too, I think. ..I really need to organize my events better.. >n>

Let's start with the Yakiniku for celebrating his return. :)
Sorry for bad quality. These were taken with shaky phone camera =w=;

HAY THAR MR. FISHY. You must be quite the old fishy.
(I've seen it here for a long time now :3)


 I ordered Salmon, 'cept in this picture I already ate one and 
half of another (forgot about picture-taking, aha..)

 
SHIKHYE/rice punch :D
finished with mines..

finished with my uncle's.. (he didn't want it)
..and finished with Brian's! (he didn't want it either ^^)

MOVING ON.. So I spent the next day hanging out with Brian


For the last day of the Happy Hour special, we headed over to 
Starbucks and I got a Strawberry cream frap again, and he got..
mocha frap? Ahahaha, I forgot.

 This is his way of testing to see if the pillow is good enough to
sleep on.

VAST AISLE OF PILLOWS.
Testing again.
I made Mabo Tofu again, 'cept this time was twice more than usual, 
because we all know about Brian's rambunctious appetite xD



 Yup. Twice as much.


Oh, one of my favorite Korean drinks...I love its sweetness 
Still unpackin', that boy.
One of my favorite snacks. I actually don't know what they're 
called (will ask my mom later) but they are quite fun to eat, 
and taste pretty good too. 

Watching Brian play Amnesia. Gosh that game is just a load of
fun to watch. :D

- おわり-
Yeah, I'm gonna start putting that ^ now. :)
If I remember.


No comments: