'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update, Finallllyyy

Kind of a lot has been happening, between the happy hour, cleaning the house, Brian's expected return, and some other things. And a, uh, warning..there's a lot of random stuff here, so yeah..


Got a Strawberry Cream frap for me, and a mocha frap for 
my mom.

 Went to McDonalds with John and got a large fries and 6
piece chicken nugget.

 He got mothereffing 20-piece thinking that I was going to also.

 He looks like such a girl here lol

PEDO MOMENT LOLOLOL. He was so adorablllee :D
WARNING : PARTIAL CAMERA-WHORING JOHN ALERT
lol




Coincidentally we saw Jessica there too! :3
Group pic courtesy of Jessica. WTH JOHN.

Went again with Jenny and got a Double Chocolately Chip frap.
Could not even taste the Chocolate. :C

Shopping at City Mill in prep for a house-cleaning day x<
It was such a nice, clean sink...
 
LIGHT SECTIONN~
I would like this dresser/mirror. Very elegant looking :3
Niice dinner tables right thar.

 HAHAHA. I could almost completely fit into the box! xD






YEAHH WE FINALLY CHANGED THE LIGHTSSS.
LOL odd lightbulb out xD

Gah, I'm so tired now. I had to clean the house for several hours straight yesterday, and
WE'RE NOT EVEN DONE YET. Times like this make me realize how big our house is.. but Brian's returning todaaay XDDDD (that's partially why we're cleaning). I HAD TO CLEAN YOUR ROOM BRIAN. YOU BETTER BE HAPPY OR ELSE. *n*

No comments: