'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, May 21, 2011

5/19/11 JONIE'S RETURNNNNNN~

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SO LIKE, JONIE RETURNED. xDDDDD And I was lucky enough to be able to go to her house and PARTY ALL NIGHT. Jk. We had dinner there-her mom made some uber delicious pho!!-and I also played a bit with her clay! I shall explain as I go along *v*

She gave me a preeeetty plant~, WHITE CHOCOLATE, a
card that instilled an "AWWW" from me, and...


...A little sweets set *w*

Her mom made some Gyoza/Mandoo (she didn't deep fry them
yet they were delicious! :9

I made a banana~
And a carrot~

And an apple~
And an orange~
And then her mom made some pho. THAT STUFF WAS
GOOOOOOD.

I also made a half-@$$ed pikachu lol.
Hey, Brian. 
 And deeper the frown gets.

DAT @$$. (referring to the face and Brian's butt,
which is the thing my camera chose to focus on o__o;
Oh, btw, Jonie gave me those sunglasses too ^^ -and a
handmade clay mustache. xD

When I first saw these I was like HOLY $HIT JONIE, YOU MADE THESE?
If she had sold them at Kawaii Kon, I would've bought them :)


YUP. SHE MADE ALL THESE.



The artist herself :3
..AND THE LITTLE CAMERA SHE MADE~ xD
Lol we were clipping Brian's hair with those butterfly pins ^^
The apples were really good, but Jonie was spazzing over the pears
("HANDS OFF THE PEARS. THEY'RE MINE.")


I SWEAR WE REALLY COULD BE SISTERS! xD
 I love you Jonie :3


 -SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE CHO CHANG HERE- dAMN. O_o
Lol but her skin is so pretty~ ^^

 LOOK, WE'RE IDENTICAL. :b

Me and Brian. We all squished together on her bed lol.

Pictures Jonie took of me ^^
Top left : SWEET EYES LOL
Top right : "Are you still taking pictures?" -__-
Bottom left : SWEET PIRATE LOL
Bottom right : ROSY EYES.
Props made by Jonie :DD

OH AND, I SKYPED WITH CASSY, ARCHER, AND SEVERAL OTHER PEOPLE.
WE FORMED A HUMAN VIDEO PYRAMID LOLOLOL :

Lol I'm at the bottom.

-おわり-

No comments: