'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kawaii Kon Sunday! [05/01/11]

LOL SO OVERDUE. I totally forgot about Sunday's events and stuff! But then again, not much actually happened on Sunday...


 My bentooooo. 


 Jenny and my new friend Ani! :D

I loved her cosplay (despite it being pink, and me
not knowing exactly what it was =w= I faiiil)
EDIT : The character is Perona~ :D

Sesshomaru and Rin~
Kasane Tetooo~
LOL they did the Hare Hare Yukai. I would've joined them, 
but there was this other version I had no confidence in doing.
If only we stuck to the original...

Me and Ani. I had a hard time holding the camera 
steady lol. Jenny forgot both her camera AND her
glasses, so I had to hold on to those..Good thing
I didn't go with her (she left early)-that would be a 
whoole lot of trouble.
Me and Macie.  

Me and Ciera.
 Ani.Gosh I wish I got a picture of after I fixed the bangs a bit. 
It was quuuiiite chunky ^^;

 
 Lol better pic with more smiling and the widening of eyes.

Ani wanted to scream to them from across the floor!
But I said that would attract a whole lot of unnecessary
attention, so we just 'walked' over there and I got a picture.

No comments: