'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kawaii Kon Friday! [04/29/11]

I'm gonna say now, the Kawaii Kon entries are definitely going to be image-heavy! Um so Friday was so exciting, because its the first day, and I went almost right after school ^^ I went as Sakura Friday, but sadly with no wig. I don't have as many pictures as I would have liked, but my feet cramped SO bad, that I didn't want to walk, so I sent Jenny to go take pictures of the cosplayers. =w= I'm really tired right now, so I'm  going to go ahead and cut to the pictures..




I actually don't know this character in the foreground, but I
do so love orange..


Reborn cosplay group! xD The Tsuna's hair is actually 
really well done *w*

Me and Macie. She was sooo adorable in that panda
suit xD


My friend Amy who dressed up as Freya and her friend who 
Luka magnet.

Me and a Hyuuga Neji. We had fighting poses but I
have no idea who has them.

A Ichigo (tokyo mew mew) cos. Cute, although 
there are a good amount of off things. :o
RHYME~
 Pandora Hearts group!

Edit : IT'S JACK FROM PH.

Trucy~ xD

 Lamiroir~ :D

 Allie and Cassy XDDDDD

 PYRAMID HEAD O__O

Oh, and there was this really good Tristan cosplay, too-LOL JK
 I actually saw him while talking to Allie and Cassy! :3

Ranka~ :3 She did a pretty good job, too! *w*
 LOL Mia and Phoenix cosplay with the signs. So epic.

 SUPER COOL COSPLAY of Snake Eyes!! XD

There was this really nice Ryohei cosplayer. He "extremely" 
gave me a piggyback ride. But me being such a awkward 
turtle, only hung on. He was nice because he dealt with my
panicness and stuff  ;__;


Saw another Sakura! She looks real customized,
though! Not to mention she actually made her 
costume rather than buy it like me =w=; I like
her smile-laugh here ;)

Pretty accurate cosplay of Ritsu~!
Jenny in her lolita-styled outfit. Got a lot of pictures!
:DDD

AUSTIN LOLOLOL. I loved playing with his panda
hat-glove thing. It was super soooft :3

The AWESOME sakura cosplay I saw last year
in the showcase!

Just showing off my manliness here..
 
MASTER CHIIIIIEEEEFF.
 Oh, they were so freakin' awesome xD

THIS. GUY. CAN. DO. THE. GOOFY. VOICE. AND
HE SAID HE STILL REMEMBERED ME WITH IT! xDD

We went purikura in between, sorry too lazy to upload pictures.

The B-Rabbit ver. Alice!

The silly-as-hell version of Alice xDDD

CEEELLLLTTTTTYYYY.

Nvm, Hagane Miku =w= with Yuki's hair...kinda

BLUE MASTER CHIEF FTW.


Officer Jennnyyy :D

To summarize this bit, Jenny took me with her to have some dinner with her bro and his gf (Jason and Jennifer, respecitvely). Jason treated me to some "Spam Musubi" which looked very much like a sushi x)  I don't like sushi but 
it was good to eat, especially with friends. :3



Band-Aid Jennifer gave me for my blisters :I

It's weiiird seeing us (especially my hand!) this white. 
:\




Prepping my nails for my Len cosplay on Saturday :D

No comments: