'Allo

'Allo

Friday, March 11, 2011

私は女の子になって(笑)


 A lot has happened. Jenny tried some "korean-style" makeup on me,

and we did a little gender-bending dressing up.

Sure, it looks normal here..but in reality, Jenny
had to put...

 
THIIIIIS much. Damn you, hooded lids.

Oh nooo. (Here the eyeliner looks more balanced)

Close up! I love the clean the area around my eye looks
:')

Lol. Helping Jenny dry her hair while she wrote out 
some stuff.


翌日:

 
Jenny xD

The large fries I got

Jenny's having a food-gasm lol

Jenny took a picture of me eating mah LARGE FRIES!
Nowadays.. making plain, smiling faces don't
appeal to me. Too boring. :(

Jenny prepping her hair for the pictures. I'm just like 
'Heeey, just dropping in...AND TAKING PICTURES.'

Ignore my chunkiness. Look only at the clothes.

Trying to show a better view of the minimal
amount of makeup Jenny put on.

My auntie bought ice cream and chocolate syrup and 
ice cream cones.

HAHA. MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM
 WITH SYRUP FTW.

No comments: