'Allo

'Allo

Friday, March 4, 2011

Shopping with my auntie! XD

It was a lot of fun! We didn't actually get anything, but it was fun just walking around and talking and (mostly me) taking pictures. :D


Checking clothes
Going through the clothes.. 

 
 Me in the dressing room
*Walks in unsuspectingly* -takes picture-
Kinda like this outfit on her :)
Quick picture in the bathroom, infinity reflection!! 8D
She's my favorite auntie :3
SMILE/MAKE A WEIRD FAAACE~

Got Panda Express after. I made sure to get looooots of broccoli!



Fortune cookie! 

ORLY.


Edit : Forgot to add these, too!


 FABULOUS orange jacket I saw and totally
wanted!
 Lol.
 Front of the card...
...and the inside.

I saw a whole bunch of Twilight birthday cards
Can't believe they're not sold out yet. >.>


 Stickers. Wow.


-"Whatcha doing?" 
-"Just thinking about how fabulous I look."

No comments: