'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Kana, Me, Macie. and Jayme :D

We hung out today, taking pictures, going place to place-IT WAS A BLAST. First I met up with Kana, and we caught up while waiting for Macie and Jayme :3 There was a whole lot of ninja picture-taking, and picture-avoiding (Jayme was the easiest target, haha.. =v=) We also got some bubble drinks at that awesome place Jonie showed me, first introducing Jayme to it (she fell in love with her coffee-caramel drink). Then we headed to Purikura and took lots of picture there (sorry, won't be posting up the purikura pics, but there is still the ones we took with our camera!) Meh, I'll just explain as I go along. WARNING : IMAGE-HEAVY :b


YAYZ. Me and Kanaaa! ^^ 


 GROUP SHOT. One of the few they were actually okay with 
being in (after that, everyone was trying to avoid being shot) lol

 My drink -Honeydew- :9 I GOT A ORANGE STRAW,
YEAAAH.
CANDID SHOT! HAHAHAHA. She was also the most 
reluctant to be shot. :p

 Kana's pineapple bubble drink :)

ANOTHER CANDID SHOT. I was reaaal ninja-like about it >:D lol
I got Kana a Rilakuma phone charm for her birthday 
(although she put it on her camera instead) :D
Jayme's Coffee-Caramel drink. She was so in love with it =w=

LOOOOOOOL THIS WAS MY BEST CANDID SHOT EVER. I GOT 
JAYME WHILE SHE WAS TALKING, SO SHE HAD A FUUUNY FACE
ON! XD

 PuriKura. I look..weird? Something about my eyebrow ends..

After decorating one.

WHILE decorating another :3
 ともだちです から ねえ??

 Kana was like "Which should we do-?"

Macciieeee :D 

Another shot. I like and hate this one. Like because of Macie's 
weirdness, hate because Jayme managed to sneak out of sight. :(

Reflection in front of the PuriKura place. 

I had an idea for us to do a sort of Super-Formation thing, and
luckily my friends are so awesome and agreed to doing it! xD

Another reflection shot ;D 

 SEXAY BLEACH INFO BOOK. IT HAD STICKERS.


A little after 5, Kana had to leave, but of course....

..we didn't want her to :3 Macie hugged her longest. I hugged her
TWICE :D lol

Cute orange top I saw *o*
In a dressing rooom :3
Me and Jayme were waiting for Macie to finish up
and I decided to take a picture :P

The top Macie chose. It was our favorite one :3

HOW SUSPICIOUS. Macie suggested it was because
someone died in there, lol.


Overall, it was a GREAT day with GREAT friends! It was especially 
awesome seeing Kana and Jayme who I hadn't seen in
like, FOREVER. :D I hope to hang with them again, and take more
pictures! ^__^

No comments: