'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, March 19, 2011

K-Drama and more!

Went to Jenny's house today, and had a blast [slacking off from homework, lol]. Let's see...there was the korean drama we finally finished up, the make-up testing, the crazy photo-taking, and some other stuff :


The setting on my camera made her turn paler, lol. 
The cracker thing we ate..which pretty much tasted like a giant 
kakimochi/arare/mochi crunch (whatever you call it)

The drama we watched. Featured many idols like 2pm's Taecyeon 
and more!

The mashed potato-cheese-garlic salt that was made. I had
a bit of it; it tasted pretty good :D

I noticed how the reflection of Jenny's leg appeared as a line
that made me think it could of been part of the design. Very cool.

Jenny drew the line, to which I noted looked like a eyebrow,
then she drew an eye (looked very American-ish, lol) and I added
eyelashes/eyeliner (which is what we used, btw), a little shading in the
eye, and the cartoonish blush ^^ Also, Jenny's face looks quite
white here :3

Jenny prepping the jasmine milk tea

^Mines! :D It has a nice mixture of flavors :9

I was literally eating out of the cooker. I really love Jasmine rice,
and didn't want them to waste it, so Jenny let me eat from it xD

No comments: