'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, August 28, 2011

08/27/11 Centerstage show

Me and Jenny took part in the show held at Ala Moana Centerstage on August 27, 2011 (yes, yesterday). I hadn't changed into my pants yet, so Sakura and few others formed a barrier (facing the opposite direction, of course) around me as I changed by Sakura's car (the door was opened so it would block me, like a partition).

They're so awesome.

Anyways, we headed over to centerstage to get ready for the show. I didn't get much pictures, but I'm pretty sure other people did :3


Jenny as Rin. Luckily, Sakura let her borrow a wig (even though it's
the wrong length and color).


Us after Robin colored over our eyebrows. Jenny is sad because
she has no eyebrows. 8D
Robin's Stocking wig. SO LONG.

 One of my favorite shots of Kira and Selina (Scanty and Kneesocks)
for the show. Credits to the photographer.


I made a video of us backstage. Might be a bit loud.




Did my mom's nails in a style inspired by B★RS I know it sucks, but
give me a break, I only use nailpolish when I have to, so I have
no practice whatsoever. 


-おわり-

No comments: