'Allo

'Allo

Friday, August 26, 2011

Wow, I am one heckuva lazy ho lol...

...I'm just kidding. It's just that I've been quite busy lately, so I didn't have much of an opportunity to update.

Fashion show is tomorrow, I've got homework to do, and maybe I'll be meeting Hiromichi tomorrow to pick up a hoody to do some Matryoshka design on (I have a feeling I may be the one doing that).

Pretty much this entire week was devoted to finishing up Jenny's and my costumes, and my goodness, I don't even know how we manage.

This first bit is from around the week when Brian left (he left Monday).


 FAWK YEAH, YAKINIKU.



 Times like this made me wish I had a bigger stomach to enjoy
all that beef x9


Brian in the taxi

Brian at the airport. And two other people who
are UNIMPORTANT, mwahahaha.

My mom and I. Gosh, her face took all the flash xD

AWW YEAH. I fcking LOVE McDonalds!!! Yes, I did eat
those two fries and the Chicken McNuggets, what of it?

 Me and Jenny at rehearsals.

 Working on trying to prevent the Yuni hat from becoming
like a crystal skull shape (indiana jones).

 Like so.

Improved my Len pants.

I made a weird little Spongebob out of the spare fabric
I had.

My awesome Donald Duck bandage. 

Jenny in the best-that-we-can-do-as-far-as-crystal-skull-is-concerned 
Yuni hat.

Did my nails for Len.

Finished with our headphones. I need to find
ways to make the headphones sturdier. But there is
only so much I can do with what we have :b

Mrs. Claus

I smiled regardless of the mask.

DIS FLUFF. SO RIDICULOUSLY SOFT.

"Yeah, this is my life. I live everyday with a plastic
bag of fluff as my arm."

Facebag.

I guess that's generally it.

Show Time~

-おわり-

No comments: