'Allo

'Allo

Friday, August 12, 2011

Food and..other things.

I really don't like it when my camera is loaded with pictures, so I decided to transfer them today although I should be studying for my AP English test. Stuff from different days, because of my lack of commitment and stuff for making posts on time. Orz

This first bit is when Jenny, my mom, and I went to watch 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2 xD


 Mandoo/Gyoza-so freaking delicious.


 I GOTZ YAR HEAD, JENNY (I love my piano~)

 OMNOMNOM.

At Panda Express for some dinner before we watch the movie.
FAWK YEAH, GIANT SPRINGROLL FTW.
Gosh, every moment of the movie was so intense, I swear! I already
read the book so I knew what was going to happen already, but
I cried regardless (like, 3 times)


This bit is more recent, when I went out with Brian, my mom, 
auntie, and uncle for some DINNER.


 Sweet/Sour Pork and kimchee :9

My order of beef and brocolli. Tasted GOOD. x9

 
Jajangmyeon~ not the best I've had, but it was pretty
good.

Auntie bought some green tea ice cream~ Should've picked
out mint chocolate instead, so mom doesn't freaking attack it
like she did! >:(



Finished The Sandman series~
(Warning : Spoilers if you're reading this series and haven't finished
yet. ...Unlikely, but I should add that anyway.)
 

 Aww, Matthew is just so friggin cute x)


Death. My favorite char from the series.

Aww, Matthew.. ;__;
 AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

 GIIIIIIIII, so cuuuuute -melts- lol

 EFF YEAH. PIMPED OUT BAND-AIDS. (Mickey Mouse 
collectors series)

One of the designs they had.

I love Fruit Loops.
My two Mickey Mouse folders for school, my pimped-out
band-aids, and my cellphone ^^

I think that's about it. Until next time...of stalled posts...

-おわり-

No comments: