'Allo

'Allo

Friday, August 12, 2011

Food and..other things.

I really don't like it when my camera is loaded with pictures, so I decided to transfer them today although I should be studying for my AP English test. Stuff from different days, because of my lack of commitment and stuff for making posts on time. Orz

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
This first bit is when Jenny, my mom, and I went to watch 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt.2 xD


 Mandoo/Gyoza-so freaking delicious.


 I GOTZ YAR HEAD, JENNY (I love my piano~)

 OMNOMNOM.

At Panda Express for some dinner before we watch the movie.
FAWK YEAH, GIANT SPRINGROLL FTW.
Gosh, every moment of the movie was so intense, I swear! I already
read the book so I knew what was going to happen already, but
I cried regardless (like, 3 times)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This bit is more recent, when I went out with Brian, my mom, 
auntie, and uncle for some DINNER.


 Sweet/Sour Pork and kimchee :9

My order of beef and brocolli. Tasted GOOD. x9

 
Jajangmyeon~ not the best I've had, but it was pretty
good.

Auntie bought some green tea ice cream~ Should've picked
out mint chocolate instead, so mom doesn't freaking attack it
like she did! >:(



★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Finished The Sandman series~
(Warning : Spoilers if you're reading this series and haven't finished
yet. ...Unlikely, but I should add that anyway.)
 

 Aww, Matthew is just so friggin cute x)


Death. My favorite char from the series.

Aww, Matthew.. ;__;
 AWWWWWWWWWWWW.

 GIIIIIIIII, so cuuuuute -melts- lol

 EFF YEAH. PIMPED OUT BAND-AIDS. (Mickey Mouse 
collectors series)

One of the designs they had.

I love Fruit Loops.
My two Mickey Mouse folders for school, my pimped-out
band-aids, and my cellphone ^^

I think that's about it. Until next time...of stalled posts...

-おわり-

No comments: