'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, August 20, 2011

[Warning: long-ish image-heavy entry]

...Jonie left today. Back to college. I couldn't bear to see her off, though, because I was sure I was going to cry. Which I did regardless, but at least she didn't see it. ^_^;; Now...I'll have to wait about 5 months until I can see her again (in person, that is). So I won't be sad anymore, because it's not a goodbye. It's an until we meet again ;)

 
I gave her this before she left. :b



 Random shot of me and Jenny at the UH. We were kind of 
lost for a bit, butwe didn't miss anything, anyway.

My Yogurtland dessert.
Me and Jenny hung out with Shanni and Archer (who were LATE. >:O)

 While we waited for them at Barnes and Nobles, I read this.
If only I could find this at our school library!


I got a little dog from Archer. It's cute. :3 Jenny took
the moose, lol.

I got Jasmine Green Tea "slush" (basically bubble
drink minus the pearls.)


The day Brian and I had dinner with Jonie's family. I worked hard to finish my hw early, lol.

 From my point of view...


From Jonie's point of view! 8D


I. FAWKING. WANT. THIS. Or, actually, I'd
prefer an orange MOTORCYCLE . More cool than
a moped :b


 So pretty, the place.


Reminds me of the old days, when I drank green
tea often.

Jonie's meal.

Mines. It'd been SO LONG since I had soba~
It was really delicious and nostalgic. I put all the wasabi
in, lol.

Jonie gave me a..spicy tsuna sushi. I'm not a fan
of sushi, but this is good for a few bites.
Then I get nauseous. 

All done. Gosh, I was full after.

Oh, Jonie. So punny. I drew us at the bottom lol.



Eating some yummy kimchi ramen before we
head out to Yogur Story for the show meeting.
 
I feel like we were either THE youngest, or one of the youngest ones there..

I ordered a hot white chocolate  (very sweet)
:9

 And Jenny got the green tea..latte? 
She added lots of sugar in =w=

 I was in disguise that day, to avoid a certain someone
from recognizing me. I can say it was a (awkward) success.
-thanks for letting me borrow your glasses Jenny- ^^

-I was super happy to get to actually talk to Selina, who was the Kneesocks at KK, in person! Shamefully, I didn't recognize her right away because she looked so different. :b She greeted me with, "Here's the hug I owe you. -hugs-" and I was like, ".....! 8DDDD -hugs back-" RECOGNITION FTW.- 

I think that's about it. About a week left until the show, and we've got rehearsals on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. In between, we'll have to work on our costumes to make them more presentable for the show. Good luck to us juggling school, the show practice, and our cosplay completion! :'D

-おわり-

No comments: