'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photo shoot~

Since Jenny's camera finally came in, we were able to do a decent photo shoot! x) I did Len and Mukuro (it's been a long time o_o), while she did (Y)uni :3 I'll skip ahead to the pictures ^^
For this photo shoot, I thank my 2 good friends Jenny and Jonie (lol J J). Jenny, because she helped prep, was definitely involved, and it was her camera! Jonie, because she gave me the contact lens that generally complete Len. :3 

*Photos of me taken by Jenny, and of course, photos of Jenny taken by me ^^ Many shots of me because Jenny appears to be shutter-button-happy (like trigger-happy, except with a camera lol)

Because Jenny likes to take pictures randomly. But I
quite like this shot. More or less expresses my character lol.


 Oh, what's this in the corner of the picture? WHY HELLO, MR BANANA


 One of my favorite shots cuz I look mischievous x3

 NO BANANA.. ;__;

BANANA PHONE AWW YEAH.

Freaking Jenny; shooting that slim jim in front of me >8|


But I got some later, too, so that's fine lolol


 Jenny as (Y)uni. My favorite shot 8D

Second favorite!
-The rest will probably appear on her blog, or something ^^ -
 As Mukuro. Sorry for terrible pants and stuff that make me look extra 
chunky. Could not find my good jeans. :C

A darker shot.

I'm really not comfortable cosplaying Mukuro, because I believe in cosplaying characters whose expressions and such you can imitate well. I can't. I don't know what it's like to feel evil, sadistic, and better-than-everyone-else as Mukuro does, which leads to me being unable to form his face properly. So..shots as him were very awkward. 

Then why did I bother cosplaying him, you ask? It's because he's supah cool and I wanted to make his trident lol. Which is one of the reasons I brought him back; so that the trident doesn't go to waste. 

Len and Sakura are more in my comfort zone (especially Len, since Sakura-imo-is very well-mannered, proper, mature, etc. I match only with her temper, apparently lololol) x)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra Len shots from my camera, taken by Jenny
(because at this point, her camera had died)




 Derp.

In this picture, Jenny commented "What-are you 
a school girl?" No, I'm trying to casually cover up
my messed-up pants design >o>
 
 My face in response to the one Jenny was making lol


Once again, because Jenny is shutter-button happy. :b

----------------------------------------------------------


-おわり-

No comments: