'Allo

'Allo

Friday, July 1, 2011

御誕生日おめでとう, ブライアン

First we went out for some Yakiniku~Got my favorite type, too! We were able to chat about things we normally had no time for! Afterwards, we headed home with stuffed tummies to... ICE CREAM CAKE. My auntie wanted to try "something new" apparently. WHY NOW. I asked you to get me ice cream cake for like, 2 years already >n<* Damn. Well she said she'd get me mint chocolate ice cream cake next year, so I guess I'll look forward to that. x3

Extremely cute decor~


おしゃべり~
MMyeah. I just LOOOVE their spicy crab~Although according to
Brian, I look like I'm bleeding when I eat it! xD
 Hello, beautiful.

Their ventilation wasn't so good. This soup's steam was literally
flying in my face. Then again, we were in a room, in the restaurant
so I guess it's to be expected.

 My mouth waters just looking at this picture... Oh, I remembered 
something. I started tearing really bad because Brian later put 
onion in, so the onion-filled steam was shooting at my face 
and I was tearing uncontrollably (Brian also said my eyes were red..).
Each time the steam flowed towards me, I teared. I feel the tearing even
now, as I type this. HOW ODD. x'D

So sweet, as always~Haha, and I got 2. *w*

 I like the handwriting of whoever did this cake~
It was a little difficult getting the candles in because the cake
was so thick :D I wanted to put 2 candles in for symmetry, but they
said only 1 extra for good luck. :(

 Lights off, candles on. Nice effect, I must say.

Cutting the cake


 My slice~

This one is to show the ice cream texture inside.  :)

Tch. I was close. I pressed the button too late. He WAS looking at 
the camera but his attention shifted.
Lol it almost looks like I'm holding out the slice for him to look at 8D

This was a really good day. Especially for my stomach. Meat and then ice cream cake. What could possible be a better way to celebrate a birthday?  

No comments: