'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ignition Sleepover

So Friday morning, I had to get up "early" (just earlier than usual, lol) and head over to school, where the Ignition training would take place. At first I was extremely reluctant to go, seeing as there'd be many others whom I didn't know [ちょっと 面倒臭いですよ] ... But later I enjoyed it more, as I was able to talk to people and do activities with them.  Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera, so all these pictures are from my phone, which I barely had with me anyway. Orz

Ignition shirt! It's quite...something..this year o_o



Queenie, whom I shared my chips and cookies with ^^

Around 6:15 or so on Friday, it was time to eat dinner xD I had rice, chicken katsu, and salad (I didn't eat much because I had stuffed myself with my snacks beforehand, forgetting about dinner, ahaha..). After that was free time and a little group meeting to talk about reflections. As for our sleeping group, there was a lot of singing going on ^^ (mostly me and Brannegan singing Camp Rock and stuff-very fitting, actually-haha) 

Everyone posing with the eye wing x)

 Me and Irene ;D


There was also a Wii Game going on! 

OH YES. M&Ms x'D

Haha, we were playing games similar to Zoo (which, btw,
is really hard when you don't know other peoples' names!)

Before we slept, we told ghost stories and stuff xDDD My stories got slightly open-mouthed stares in response. :B I didn't get to do the dramatic flashlight-under-face thing, though :< Gyeegh, worst part was missing my moms birthday, though! So terrible. When I came back, I said Happy Late Birthday, haha ^^

Saturday, I woke up like, 6:30 and remembered I was at school l|lOrz I tried to go back sleep, but it was cold! =n= After we got ready, we head out to field for "morning stretches." SO DECEIVING, THAT NAME. We jogged 2 laps around the track field, walked one, and did 6 inches (similar effect as doing sit-ups, but more painful), push-ups, lunges, etc.
[痛い, こら!!!! >n<]

Breakfast was rice, eggs, SPICY sausages, and grapes. I should've grabbed the sour cream and peanut butter bagel too, but doing all those exercises made me nauseous, so I ate little. 

We went through the activities we were going to show the freshmen, plus some extra. Our team was The Bombs, lol. (I came up with the chant, which was pretty catchy :D) For lunch we had..rice, chicken, ginger, some sushi (bleagh, didn't eat it), and macaroni salad.

I don't remember everything that happened, but it was fun...even though I got a gross blister on my hand, cramps, and missed my mom's birthday. =_= FRESHMEN BETTER BE APPRECIATIN' OR ELSE HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL. >8(   [
笑い]

-おわり-
 

No comments: