'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Shit happens.

Gah, I need to get working on my summer homework. Why, oh why, must I be an overachiever (this time 'round, anyway). Damn. Anyways, recently I've relived the awesome experience of playing the Spongebob game from my childhood. Playing it again made me SUPAH happy xD I'll go over the other stuff later.


 Made some kimchee fried rice with Brian lololol. It was surprisingly
delicious.


Made a penguin out of pipe cleaners ^^

Also decided to remake my Len headphones. These are bigger and
I guess fit better. I just need one more thing, and I can also make the 
mic attached to it.
 This time, I decided to make the design using a shiny material.

 Trying them on with my wig.

 And Jonie brought some cherries over! Which were quite delicious,
I must say. :9
 In Merlin's Cave. WTF are YOU doing here, Patrick?!

Map of Rock Bottom.

I GOT A MAGIC WAND. :DD
Making progress; I like that.
At the Jellyfish fields xD I got stung a couple of times Orz
 
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA?
in this game, I do. >:D
Lol kept seeing him everywhere. But in reality...nope. I'm not revealing
anything.

Spongebob being a creeper while Squidward is sleeping.

In Squidward's dream....
 WHAT HAPPENED TO SPONGEBOB?? 

YAY completed map! xD So colorful~
Haha, so punny.
These hand enemies are so funny. Not only because they
are weak to just about every element, but they have attacks
based on rock, paper, scissors, and when they are weakened, 
they lie flat on the ground. =w=

Beautiful moon. I couldn't get a picture of the moonlight streaming
through the window, though, because it wouldn't show properly.
But it was really gorgeous and dramatic looking.

 MORE RACISM.

 THE FAWWWWKKK. Had to leave this battle and is working on 
training now, because I was too weak to face it at the time.

I seem to have melted my spoon because I was too hot for it
pan heat was too much for it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Shanni's partyyyy (all these pictures were taken from
my phone camera, because I left my camera at home :C )
Edit : Picture malfunction led to removal >:( Plus the original pictures
already got deleted off my phone. Fawk.
Only this one remains...
My first time making s'mores. It was very sticky.
But quite delicious, especially with Nutella. x9
 

Afterwards, we headed to the pool/jacuzzi area, where I somehow dropped my phone into the jacuzzi. It still works, but sometimes random stuff happens without me even touching it. Also, it has problem identifying some things, so it's a little funky. But it still works, so I'm happy :)

Anyways, after the pool area, we went up to Shanni's house and hung out a bit for about 2 hours. We ate a little more, watched/played with Snoball, and played Wii Sports. I'm still good lol xD But my arm got so cramped that I could barely play left hand on piano (too shaky, haha) Overall it was quite fun, but I'm still sad we couldn't attend the sleepover (stupid parents lol).


-おわり- 

No comments: