'Allo

'Allo

Monday, July 11, 2011

Party.

Another avalanche of shat to write about. Yay. First, I'll bring up the day before the party. I met Macie at Walmart so we could do some shopping for the cake/brownie we were going to make for the party.

Macie's bag... =w=
Eunhyuk~ One of the few celebs I will swoon for lol.

Random picture of me and Macie.

Ducky~
Eggs :3

Star inflatables x)


Macie got some Poke stuff. I ate like, 1/4 of it then got sick =w=;;

Drew on my bruise so Macie would get less freaked out when
she saw it.

LOL eggs, butter, and brownie mix.

I'M MIXING THE SHAT OUT OF IT. It kinda looks
like shat, actually..

Having fun, Macie?

Just to show how messy things got.

...What are you doing, Macie? xD



Mixing the frosting to get the colors we wanted.

Finished outlining Archer's brownie stuff

Finished outlining Allie and Cassy's brownie stuff.


Note to self : Cut smaller slit into bag to get less thickness of lines and by extension, less messiness. :B


Random in the car shot.
Macieeee

Note to whoever reads this. If Jin hadn't made this clear enough,
never place your hand in front of you during flash shots because
it will generally steal the light.



 ...This is why I should not leave my camera in Jenny's
possession xD


 If I was a guy, this would be nice :3 OH, and
also, if Jenny was Rin at the time :DDD

 SHANNI .

Allie and Cassy's real cake ^^
The cake made by me and Macie
Same here.
I love how natural my wig almost looks ;D
This would've been cool if it wasn't for that face I decided to make 
Orz


At this point, people started playing Ninja.
YOU GONNA GET RAEPD BY PYRAMID HEAD.


 Hmm. Awkward.

Everyone against those four.

 While everyone else was watching/participating in the ninja
game.. I was witnessing Allie get kidnapped.


Allie was clinging for her dear life on that pole. =w=;
...But I guess that's not good enough. TwT
Lol look at Jenny trying to escape.
Things sometimes got weird in this game.
RAINBO

おわり 

No comments: