'Allo

'Allo

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogblogblog.

Another group-blog. What I mean by group-blog is that I put together posts from different days because I'm too lazy to do it that day. Haha.

So raciiiiist.  

 
My auntie brought some mochi ice cream things.
DANG the green tea ones were GOOD. The mango ones had this..
'interesting' taste.. that my auntie and I did NOT like. :(

Which one doesn't belong? LOL
 Looks like what detectives wear. [I AM AWARE OF WHAT IT
IS CALLED. I CHOOSE NOT TO LABEL IT IN THOSE TERMS]

Ewww I would never, EVER be caught wearing these. Is that pink
part supposed  to represent skin? It sure felt like it! >n<;


Watched I Am Number Four at Jenny's house. It was pretty 
awesome :)

 Fireworks! Happy -late- Independence Day :)

 My favorites were the ones that moved after they exploded.
SO MAGICAL. Of course I really liked the pokeball too :3
While doing a little shopping, I noticed some epic figurines including
Axel, dude from Final fantasy who I at first thought might've been 
Cecil..

Hitsugaya (in all his short, icy glory), Matsumoto (in all her extreme 
boobage glory), and Ichigo (in all his..super-sized glory).
Jenny gave me some ice cream~IT WAS DELICIOUS. THANKS
JENNY. :9

Gotta get prepared for Archer's "Going Away" party on Saturday. WHUT THE FAWK AM I GONNA WEAR (because I'm going to be casual cos-ing Len. Sorry Len, I use you too much. T_T) Urgh. 
Orz

No comments: