'Allo

'Allo

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BRIAN IZ GAWWWN. [01/17/11]

;__; After Brian left, Jonie and I hung out for the (more or less) rest of the day. We went Ala Moana, as well as took pictures [Purikura]. It was fun :3 My mom also got a new phone, and I'm expecting mines when the shipping comes in <,< . Gu. Tired.


 Brian's last time in his room (until the next break, 
that is).
At the airport
The buildings kinda reminded me of someplace
from Halo...2, I believe it was >.>
My auntie checkin out the Odwalla
ME checking out the Odwalla (lol, I LOVE
Odwalla)
I picked the mango one. 
Their last time (for awhile) together in Hawaii ;___;
 Saw a random panda plushie there.
CRAZY (and cute) err..bicycle..cover?


*Additional pictures from Jonie*

 Haha..me and Kuromi
Me and bubble drink [honeydew; I LOVE honeydew]

No comments: