'Allo

'Allo

Monday, January 3, 2011

Road Trip~!

Today we (my bro and I) went on a road trip with Jonie and her family! :D It was really awesome, because we saw all the places that Hawaii is viewed as ("Paradise"). I took a lot of moving-car pictures (taking pictures from the inside of the car while it's driving), and I'm surprised at how well they turned out!

 Jonie in the car :3

 Lol she got into the picture, even though I was actually
trying to take the roadside



 *Fwooosh~*
 I love how it blurs the unwanted parts of the picture, and
makes the waves clear :D
 *o*
 Huge temple lined with palm trees. Definitely a tourist spot.



Closer picture of the place (front sign view) 

 Was trying to go for symmetry here, but..

 BENCHBENCHBENCH


 Brian and Jonie~~~



Later, I got a strawberry-banana smoothie. It was freaking
$5.50.
Jonie and her mom 
More waves 
I can't believe how clear it is, despite the fact I was in a
moving car! >:o
Again, moving car photo!
Here, I liked how the leaves grew up and around the 
pole :)
My HUGE scoop of Cookies and Cream ice cream -$2.75-
*Note to self : Get the bowl next time*






~Going through the car wash~ wasn't there a song about car wash in Futurama or something?






No comments: