'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Today..

Today I had lunch with my auntie. Only her and my bro had Shabu-shabu, though. I had butterfish. I don't like the sweetness of butterfish. x__x

I was more interested in the place next to it, actually..
I want Ice cream and donuts.. ;___;
My dish. Rice, seaweed soup, and the fish. :( It was pretty 
good at first, but later... gruuhh.... (+__+l|l)

After the meal, she drove us to a store and bought us new clothes! SO GENEROUS >.< I feel kind of bad, but I'll make sure to buy her plenty of stuff too, when I grow up! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later, I went to Jenny's house where we worked on our science project. Another friend, Shelley, also came over. We also went shopping [taking a break from the work] and got some bubble drinks. We then rested a bit at McDonalds, and went to Shelley's house, where she gave us these delicious mini-pizzas, then we head back to Jenny's.


 I got the ol' classic Honeydew bubbledrink :9
The pizza thing. It was guuuuud :) 
Jenny gave me some soymilk [I love soymilk]

No comments: