'Allo

'Allo

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dinner at the Katayamas'

So today we went over to Kennan and his family's house  to have some dinner (they wanted to see Brian before he left, which is very soon.. ;___;) Guuuhhh. So tired.

Inside the car with my auntie. She was watching
a car that passed by =u=


We went to Times, and I saw this really cute pan ^^

 The little gift we brought for Kennan. :3


Havin' dinner. His mom isn't present here because she 
was getting something in the kitchen.
 Dessert.

 This reaaallly cute snowman-thing they had >o<
 Chillin' after dinner :DDD
 Playing game, too :)
 We played Blazblue first. I was finally able to beat Brian!! 
GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT OF MY LIIIIFE lol.

And then they played Call of Duty Black Ops after. 
I ate one of the jelly things from that gift we gave Kennan <u<

 Reporting for duuuty.
LOL my mom can be so cute, sometimes...

...And really serious at others.

 

It was a really nice time; I had fun, and I'm sure everyone else did, too. It's kinda sad that Brian is leaving soon, but..that can't be helped, I suppose. Oh wells. He'll come back again :) And then we can all hang out together...again.

No comments: