'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve Party :>

Since we'd be partying with Jonie's family this year 'round, we came early to help set up! :D




Getting ready to set up! 
 YES. Tables are set up!
 DERP LOL.
 My bro wouldn't piggyback her, so I did! >:3 
(while he just took pictures =__=)



 A cute dessert they had *u*
 They were testing out the karaoke, and
it was SUPER loud! @A@ -picture
taken by Jonie, lol-
 Hey

 Tiffany was there, too! -
 -STARES-
 LOL Jonie tied a little topknot on Brian's head
and started to flap it ;D

 Jonie in the dress she chose (she just came out 
of the shower; that's why her hair is wet)




 We made a little bonfire !  ^w^

Brian and Jonie trying to spell out their names 
with the sparklers (or at least the first letter)
Is that an M I see? ;D

That's a nice beard you got there, Jonie..  
 These cute little firecrackers I saw xD
 We decided to walk around the area a bit, and I 
saw this nice temple (very bright and pretty). 8)

Tiffany and I ^^

~HAPPY NEW YEARS; HOPE 2011 WILL BE BETTER~

No comments: