'Allo

'Allo

Sunday, January 2, 2011

ToT

My auntie was really sick the other day, so I had to stay with her at her house (no internet and such for me, lol). She at first looked and sounded sick, but started getting better :DDD I even slept over and helped her by washing all her dishes >:D I feel awesome LOL = u =


ORANGE JACKET. LOOK. C:
 The flash makes it look a bit gross, but it was actually
kinda yummy. I still disliked the vegetables, but I 
DID eat it (x n x)
 Pears my auntie cut for me. Even though she felt terrible, 
she still made the effort to cut these for me (; u ;)
 She also gave me this. It was soft and sweet :3
Her cute lil' chair at home (and my orange
jacket I just tossed there) :D
LOL my auntie tried to style my hair but I snuck to the
other room while she wasn't looking and re-shaped them! 
I kinda like it, actually *o*
She gave me a little bag with the cutest charm on it xD I 
normally dislike pink, but it reminds me of cherry 
blossoms, which is my favorite flower. Somewhat
ironic, haha.


No comments: