'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chinese New Years Festivaaaal

So, first I went to Jenny's house and her mom kindly let me stay for 'dinner' (it was really early, so..). After we finished, we set off for China town, and etc..


 The dinner. I had -jasmine- rice with chicken and spicy ahi. The 
chicken had this reaaallly good tasting sauce :9
 Jennyyyy :D
 Got a bubble drink there, too.
 FREAKING CROWDED.
Saw part of a martial arts performance. Very cool.
 DORAEMON~
Err..no comment.
I liked these. They would be good if I were trying to draw 
fighting poses :D
Pretty glowing stars we saw.
I think these were those crystals that swell and turn soft when 
soaked in water.
One of the many cute dogs we saw there. It's name was "Kuma" :p
 One of the Vitasoy I bought -mango-
The other one.
 Me and Jenny ;D
Two cute phone charms I bought. Had to tie the ribbon myself
because it was loose when I bought it. Very cute, though (and
I think I tied it nicely, too) :DDD

No comments: