'Allo

'Allo

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Holy cow I actually exercised LOL

I went jogging with Jenny today, and SERIOUSLY. I am tired. =__= I sweat a lot, too-grooossss. Anyways, so we jogged all the way to this place called City Cafe, and got bubble drinks. Well, actually, I got this "slush" there which is basically bubble drink without the pearls. Bleaghh, I'm really tired-it's like...12am right now, so I'll wrap it up with pictures.


 From my history textbook. Really nice.
 At school, using the "Blue" setting for the picture.
"Cartoon" setting
Bunny Jenny :3
Pirate Jenny. Freaking awesome, lol.
 Jenny snapped one of me, too :)
WAgh. Viking John.
CRAZY RABBIT JOHN.

After jogging. We got drinkss. They were so refreshing..
HONEYDEWWWW
 Jenny and her amazing ice ring :DDDD
 BLeaaaa. SMART DAWG lol.
Haha....
=:B
 FREAKING. AWESOME.
PRESENTING...
HALLOWEEN GIRL! So original. :]
Jenny gave me some yogurt :3
LEMON. JK. It's an orange. Again, Jenny('s mom) 
gave us some. :9

No comments: