'Allo

'Allo

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Punahou Carnival :DDD

So I went to Punahou carnival with Dianna, Jenny, and John today! It was really fun!! XD I ate yummy foods and rode crazy rides. I'll just explain the pictures as I go along.


Jenny telling Dianna a story (at Jenny's house)
 John and Dianna

 We saw a kitty in the window~
 The Fireball *0* Jenny and I never rode it, but John and 
Dianna did.
 The ZIPPER 8D Besssttt riiiide ever! It was spinning all over 
the place! xD
 The sign at nighttime.
 Waiting in line for the Zipper.

 IN THE ZIPPER [with Dianna]
 We were pretty high up :D
 Jenny eating her saimin.
John eating his ice cream.
In line for the Super Sizzle, I think. It was crazy
because Jenny and Dianna were basically smashing
into me and John. I feel especially sorry for John, 
because he took the impact of all of our weight!
 Coke!
 
 Just chilling.
 Jenny looking through John's phone. Actually,
it was his mom's, lol. His needs a charger, so..
 She was reading a story to us :)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was a really awesome day, and we came home 
around..7 or so. My feet kinda hurt, but it was all worth it!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

No comments: