'Allo

'Allo

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A few stuff to say...

I am so proud..I managed to make chocolate-filled dango. v(**)v  Of course, I have pictures~



Stuff I used..
 The mixture in the bowl, and another bowl for putting the 
completed dango in.
 Lemme say that it is SUPER hard to properly put in the chocolate,
especially when it's shaped like...
..this. Not round at all...
Boiling them.
Icing them down so they don't give me 2nd-degree burns.
 What it looks like when split in half.
-OOZES- Melted chocolate is the bomb. Too bad it got 
on my shirt too, FML.
So, like, I'm kinda sick now, and I went for the good ol'
chicken noodle soup (with broccoli bits!) I'm still sick 
(this was from yesterday) so I dunno what to do. >.> 
I've been eating all my vegetable lately, and all my fruits, too! 
So why...CAN'T I STOP SNEEZING AND FEELING LIKE
I'M GONNA FAIIIINNNNNTTT...!

No comments: