'Allo

'Allo

Friday, February 4, 2011

...A lot has happened, and I didn't get the time to actually put it down (thanks a lot, mom! >:(  ) so the pictures were kinda just piling up. FINALLY, I get to put 'em all on!

Chinese New Years

Jenny served us some tea with..Lotus root and seed, 
I think? It was pretty good :9


★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Today 

 OMGOMGOMG. I saw Super Junior albums at the storeeee!
And Girls Generation, SHINee, DBSK, etc.
Visited Kennan again :3
POOOOIIIIIIIIII~

Hay thar~
 I guess his head was itchy; he kept rubbing it in 
the grass :o
 Inside the house...they have a nice little set :3
 POWERADE.

We then met up with Sunnie emo and went out for some Pho
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



I got myself a Honeydew drink. I thought it was gonna
be the ol' green one, like the bubble drinks, but it was
literally honeydew! It was surprisingly sweet :9

♥♥♥♥♥♥SPRING ROLLS♥♥♥♥♥♥

 It was a very nice dinner :D

No comments: