'Allo

'Allo

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dayeeumm...

So like, I really have not been able to actually put everything I want on here, because I don't get much opportunities to go on the computer. And...I think now I'm just gonna have to load all the stuff into the day that I can get on [苛立つ]. Like now. (*=3=)



So I had Jajangmyun the other day, and it was delicious. 
'Cept it kept smacking across my chin, making it really messy.
(= n =)


02/08/11

Went over to Jenny's house, and she gave me... 


A WHOLE JAR OF ANIMAL CRACKERSSSS!!
>u<

The unicorns <w<
So..she was finding the camels and biting off their humps. 
(later, I found a cow, which led to her trying to find the cows
so she can eat off their udders, lol. [STILL TALKING ABOUT
ANIMAL CRACKERS, KAY?]


02/09/11 (today)

Today. Saw a really nice sky.. :3

No comments: