'Allo

'Allo

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Muh.

It's kinda late, but I'm gonna put up some stuff from Valentine's day! And..maybe some other stuff, I dunno.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 For this Valentines section, I'll be typing all in pink.

Roses my dad gave my mom. She's so lucky, but
does not seem to realize it. 

 
 
With flash. Looks almost like a camellia to me.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★


Okay, so this is the day before Valentines day, where
we decided to make chocolate truffles.  


 More or less all the ingredients.
 The chocolate before we melt it.
 The oreos while Dianna mashes 'em.
The melted chocolate *o*
Cathy, Dianna, Dianna's little sister, and Jenny.
 The melted chocolate (by the window, that's why it's so bright.
 The melted chocolate, the mashed up original oreos, and the
mashed up mint oreos.

 Lol that's me on the right. Thanks for cutting my face off, Jenny. 
>:|
 Putting sprinkles on the more or less finished truffles.
 One that reminded me of cherry blossoms. My favorite flower.

One that reminded me of Mudkips! xD

 One that reminded me of a cherry (the two pink for the cherries
and the single green for the leaf, The yellow one is out of place,
lol.

 Putting the truffles into cupcake holders. 

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

                                                            じゃあ, これは今日の学活  

                                 先生は私たちにお菓子を与えた!

                                                [数学の授業]

星~
。(笑)
 兎~
 私の友達/級友 (ナタリ--)可笑しい, 
ですねえ? (´∀`)

No comments: